Viola Hairpin - Lady Anne’s Needlework Festival
As part of the Lady Annes Needlework Festival in May 2022 I will be running a 3 day online class on how to create a double sided, 3D, embroidered Viola Hairpin.
The class teach you how to form a Stumpwork structure, embroider double sided work and how to construct a final 3D piece. The cost of the class also includes a kit that is delivered to your door.
For more information click the button below.
I teach embroidery classes from a newly renovated Dutch barn in South Wiltshire, a 2 hour drive from London. All classes are limited to 8-10 students to ensure plenty of one on one tuition for each person.
The classes offered will vary from Stumpwork patterns for Intermediate and above stitchers, to Embroidered buttons and simpler patterns that are suitable for Beginners. Scroll down to see what classes are available for 2022.
For any questions please use the contact form below.
If you have any questions about current or future classes please email via the form below.
Class Booking T&Cs
- The maximum size of class will be 8-10 dependant on the design to make sure that their is sufficient time for one on one tutoring.
- A minimum of 4 people are required for the workshop to go ahead. If less than 4 people book then the class will be cancelled and you will be refunded the cost in its entirety
- Full Day Classes will include refreshments and a light lunch.
- Half Day classes will include Teas, Coffee and Cake.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements prior to the class, preferably on booking.
- All classes will have basic materials provided that will allow you to complete the project. If you would like to bring your own tools you are more than welcome and I will advise if there are any options for customising the project prior to the class.
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once bought. However, if for some external reason the workshop has to be cancelled then you will be refunded or offered alternative booking dates.
- All workshops remain the intellectual property of Lemon Pepper Studio i.e. Pippa Haynes. You may not copy designs or replicate the workshop in anyway.
- By booking any workshops you are agreeing to all above T&Cs.