I teach embroidery classes from a newly renovated barn in South Wiltshire, a 2 hour drive from London. Tisbury & Salisbury are the nearest train stations, both with direct links to London.
All classes are limited to 8-10 students to ensure plenty of one on one tuition for each person.
The classes offered will vary from Stumpwork patterns for Intermediate and above stitchers, to Embroidered buttons and simpler patterns that are suitable for Beginners. Scroll down to see what classes are available for 2023.
For any questions please use the contact form below or alternatively sign up to receive the 2023 Class Schedule which will be released January 25th 2023.
Regular price £65.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price £315.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price £80.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
Stitching Group - April 5th 2023
Come and stitch in a lovely location with a friendly group of like minded people! This is a stitching group where you can bring along a project that you are working on and I will be on hand for suggestions, guidance and teaching should you need it. You can even purchase one of my kits and then I will be able to work through it with you during these sessions.
If you have any questions about current or future classes please email via the form below.
Class Booking T&Cs
- The maximum size of class will be 8-10 dependant on the design to make sure that their is sufficient time for one on one tutoring.
- A minimum of 4 people are required for the workshop to go ahead. If less than 4 people book then the class will be cancelled and you will be refunded the cost in its entirety
- Full Day Classes will include refreshments and a light lunch.
- Half Day classes will include Teas, Coffee and Cake.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements prior to the class, preferably on booking.
- All classes will have basic materials provided that will allow you to complete the project. If you would like to bring your own tools you are more than welcome and I will advise if there are any you need to bring yourself prior to the class.
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once bought. However, if for some external reason the workshop has to be cancelled then you will be refunded or offered alternative booking dates.
- If there are not enough spaces filled Lemon Pepper Studio reserves the right to cancel a class. You will be notified at least 2 weeks prior to the class and either be refunded or offered an alternative.
- All workshops remain the intellectual property of Lemon Pepper Studio i.e. Pippa Haynes. You may not copy designs or replicate the workshop in anyway.
- By booking any workshops you are agreeing to all above T&Cs.