All orders will be dispatched within 2 days (Mon-Fri). Any orders placed on a weekend will go on Monday. If you require immediate dispatch please get in contact via email@example.com
Delivery Times are below and subject to change.
UK 1st : 1-2 days from dispatch
UK 2nd : 2-4 days from dispatch
International Tracked: Dependant on location it is taking up to 3weeks for orders to arrive.
- Please understand that once your order has left the studio it is out of our control and therefore we cannot claim responsibility of delayed or late packages via postal services.
- All International orders are sent via Tracked Shipping and all Original Artworks are sent with additional insurance.
What to do if your order hasn’t arrived?
If you have waited for your order and it still hasn’t turned up please use the contact form and get in touch or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Returns + Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase so if you have any issues with your order please contact us immediately via email@example.com.
Damaged or Defective Items:
In the unlikely event that you order is damaged or defective* (this does not include damage from postal services) please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt supplying images of the package in question. We will try to sort the issue as soon as possible. In this instance an exchange of product may be possible if the original is returned in its original packaging.
- A refund will only be applied once the item has been received in its original condition and packaging. Postage for these items are the responsibility of the customer. However a refund for postage will be given if the items received were faulty or damaged through no fault of the customer.
- Items must be returned via the same postage they were sent with, including any insurance there might have been. Any items lost in transit when being returned are not our responsibility so we would suggest sending your return via tracked post and keeping a proof of posting.
*We reserve the right to substitute items in the kits with materials of the same quality if there is a supply issue with the manufacturer We want you to have the best experience creating your embroideries so will always use the highest quality materials and tools.
Each kit and item is produced, packaged and posted with great care, therefore variations in colour are not a reason for return. We will not accept returns or provide refunds for items that appeared different due to the customers computer monitor or phone. Please be aware that some items are hand dyed and as a result will have potentially different patterns.
- Items cannot be returned because of a change of heart or because you do not want them anymore.
- We cannot accept refunds on Custom Artworks, gift cards, opened kits or used jewellery.
Exchanges may be possible but only when the item received is damaged or defective. The return must be raised within 48 hours of receipt and the item returned in original packaging. In this case the postage will be refunded once the item has arrived back at the studio.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.